Hello All,
I wanted to start off by saying "thank you" for being with us on this exciting journey! We had a wonderful time in Germany and are so grateful to our hosts at KSII for arranging a fun packed week.
Today we were at KSII to start our day and get emails early. Then we headed to Stadt Hanau to be received as official guests. Zina presented gifts to City Councilor Mr. Frodel and Head of Department Mr. Trebes and a representative of the Local Education Authority. We then had a tour of the Museum at the Stadt Hanau and it was one of the nicest art museums that I have had the chance to see in many years. AWESOME!
We then had lunch at an Italian restaurant right across the street, so we walked. The food was excellent. Several of us ordered the vegetable dish or one of the others that I took pictures. There seemed to be a preference to the pork dish with gravy and fries.
We then returned to KSII after a nice walk in the park back to our cars. Then we prepared for our web conference with Gateway Technical College. We started the conference with a couple of gift exchanges, signing of agreements, more gifts, and then the faculty and students introduced themselves and covered what was learned this week.
I hope you have enjoyed our journey! Tomorrow we are all with our host families on excursions and I will be unable to report back to you. Thank you and good night. :-)
1 comment:
Hey Ray, where are our updates on round two? Stop having so much fun and get posting! :)
Post a Comment